Impact 100 Chicago’s Mission is to award membership funded transformational grants to local nonprofit organizations while empowering women to improve lives through philanthropy.
How It Works
- Impact 100 Chicago currently has two chapters. Women can select to join either the City or Greater Chicago Chapter.
- Women join a chapter by making a tax-deductible donation of $1,000.
- Each chapter pools its funds to award $100,000 grants to nonprofit organizations in the Chicagoland area.
What We Value
- Ensuring that 100% of membership dollars donated go directly to fund the awarded grants.
- Awarding high impact, transformational grants.
- Funding in five focus areas: Family, Education, Health, Sustainability, and Culture.
- Providing ways for our members to gain first hand knowledge of the nonprofits in our community.